Wednesday 6 August 2014

21st Birthday celebrations (&HAUL) Part 1

Hi there!
Apologies first for my prolonged absence, it has been quite a busy couple of weeks in-between birthday shenanigans, work and lots of other things. But Im back, with a very exciting post about what I've been getting up to over the last week or so surrounding my 21st.

Id been planning my birthday celebrations for quite a few months so when it finally came round to it, I went all out! Got my hair done, nails, basically the whole works. I celebrated my actual birthday with friends and family and received some truly lovely things. The following week me and mum stayed in London and enjoyed a weekend of shopping, eating, drinking and most exciting of all... I finally got to see Wicked, a musical Ive been dying to see for about 6 years.

Over the course of the weekend I treated myself to quite a few things Ive had my eye on for a while.


Our first day in London was dedicated to Oxford Street and the surrounding area where I picked up the above lovelies. The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (£37.50) is an item Ive coveted since its release earlier this year. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet but just looking at it makes me drool, it's just so beautiful.

Later in the afternoon, the pull to visit Liberty was just too strong and the idea that i'd almost definitely be able to pick my next item was too much to resist. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (£38.00) in Ambient Lighting is a pressed powder that captures, diffuses and softens the way light is reflected on the skin. What Ive found I like most about this product is how it sets my liquid foundations with the right amount of coverage whilst adding a flawless glow. 

Other items I acquired that afternoon included Bumble & bumble Pret a Powder (£21.50), River Island La Vie Belle tank top (£14.00) as well as MAC lipstick in Pink Nouveau and Flamingo (£15.50 each).

Stay tuned for Part 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig